Hallo ein Kunde sucht aktuell einen Senior Software Developer (Backend) (m/f) in Berlin!
WHO ARE YOU?
As a start-up we are constantly moving towards our next goal. We require a self-starting individual who is happy to come along for the ride and work as a part of a team. As our Senior Backend PHP Developer, you will be a member of our Technology Team, supporting our Head of IT through various tasks. In an ideal world you have experience in a start-up and ability to adapt to changing environments.
You are a talented individual with a set of skills that can’t be matched:
- Passion for programming. You have graduated from a study such as Computer Science with a few years experience, are technically oriented and crazy about programming. A good self learner IT knowledge or a qualified IT specialist training is appreciated as well (if a certified degree is not required for the visa issuing)
- You have past 4-5 years experience in programming complex systems for a real-life company, and preferably some experience with developing mobile applications.
- You have outstanding skills in platform development. Specifically, you are proficient in MYSQL/NOSQL databases, search engines like Solr / Lucine/ Sphinx, PHP with MVC frameworks like Yii or Zend, data modeling, designing software architecture, ASP.NET, WCF. Moreover, you have knowledge of object oriented programming, design patterns and experience.
- A bit Frontend Experience is a plus, especially one or more of the following: HTML; JS; CSS3; Twitter; Bootstrap; JQuery; ExtJS.
- Accuracy. Your programming is what keeps nestpick running!
- Responsibility. Downtime, although minimized by accuracy in programming (see above) is not always avoidable. We expect you, as part of the IT development team, to always make sure platform runs smoothly.
- Proactive, pragmatic and positive attitude. We’re impacting the way the housing market works, and we need confident professionals with a can-do mentality to make this happen.
-Teamwork skills. At nestpick, you will come to work in a young and energetic team, where your input and ideas are valued. We expect you to actively be a part of this team, making nestpick a fun place to work every day!
- Adaptability. Things change continuously within a startup, and they do it quickly. We need people that can cope with the unexpected. Even better, we need people that find it exciting.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As an ever-evolving platform, we are still figuring it all out; meaning there is a lot of foundational work yet to be done. This is an opportunity to leave your mark. As our Back End PHP Developer, you are responsible for both maintaining and developing the nestpick platform. Minimizing downtime, solving problems, programming and continuously developing the platform are your main tasks. Your accuracy and programming skills are essential to the quality of nestpick’s platform, and therefore to nestpick’s performance. Your hard work and creative know-how will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to challenge the status quo of the rental market and fix a problem
- Working together directly with the founder and a team of professionals from every corner of the world. A bright bunch who provide endless opportunities to learn
- Experiencing the ever-evolving world of startups
- Developing your business and communication skills
- Ownership of your role and responsibility to match
Interessiert? Dann bewerben Sie sich jetzt in 2 Minuten: