Network in windows XP

• Hello. I hope I don't bother anone with my English, because my German is not so good. I have to computers in mye house and a wireless router. I was wondering how to make a network with this wireless router (D-link). To get both computers connected to the internett I was thinking about kaing an internett connetion sharing, så one of the computers connects thrue the other.

Hope someone will answer. Danke schön.

• sorry, wrote something wrong. Ment making, not aking or what I wrote.

• Hi
    read the quick installation guide of ur router, how to setting up the wlan under win XP.

if u use a router, u can connect up to 236 PC to the router and every PC is direcly connected to the INet.
    btw, is better to use ADSL and a Flatrate.

o.k ?

Athlon XP 2800 + @ 2083 Barton
    WinFast 6600 GT TDH 128 MB
    WinXP SP 2
    FireFox 1.0.4 User

• Thank you wery much. I'm using ADSL but the problem was how to connect the two computers together with the router. If I should use cable I could connect them directly to each other, but shall I connect the router to the DSL-line and the computers to the router? That is what I have done, but shouldn't I connect the router to the server?

Thanks.

• Hi gäst
    u must connect every PC to the router ( by cable or WLAN ), then u connecting the router via cable with the ADSL modem.

2. way - every PC is connected with the server and the server is connected with the Router -----> ADSL Line

3. one of ur PC is connected with the Router / Server and all other PC are connected with the first "Host" PC.

The Installation under Win XP is verry simple ( start>Network>new network ).

Version 1 and 2 : every PC is online, when the router / server is online
    Version 3: all PC only only after the Host PC is online.

:arrow: :?: :arrow: :idea: my english is a little bit sh***
    look at THIS

steel

Athlon XP 2800 + @ 2083 Barton
    WinFast 6600 GT TDH 128 MB
    WinXP SP 2
    FireFox 1.0.4 User

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!